Placeholder image

Sales Tax records

Other records

A registered person should also keep record of:

  • Zero-rated and exempt supplies,
  • Record of invoices, credit notes, debit notes, bank statements, inventory
  • Utility bills, salary and labor bills, rental agreements, sale purchase agreements and lease agreements.

Copyright © . All rights reserved. Federal Board of Revenue Govt of Pakistan.