Placeholder image

Sales Tax Refund

Refund of amount overpaid

If a registered person has over paid sales tax because of error, he/she may request a refund of the overpaid amount from the tax authorities within one year after the payment is made or after the decision or order causing the refund is announced from the end of the period for which a claim is made.

Copyright © . All rights reserved. Federal Board of Revenue Govt of Pakistan.